Casa Corazón provides Family Support Services programs within IFR. Program services include parent-child interactive groups, case management, parenting classes, parent leadership development, etc. Utilizing a model that supports family resilience, cultural diversity, and community empowerment, Casa Corazón helps ensure that Chicano/Latino families receive the support they need to remain safe and healthy.
Casa Corazón grew out of the Family Resource System movement to ensure that families receive a continuum of support and services to enhance the family resilience. In response to the needs of Chicano/Latino families in San Francisco, Instituto Familiar de la Raza and three other organizations established the Chicano/Latino Family Resource System.
Essential Job Duties are, but not limited to the following:
- Manages and tracks information from multiple sources, including data entry, queries regarding referrals, and providing aggregated data for reports
- Manages, coordinates, and facilitates DR group trainings and initial training to new DR Liaisons
- Manages and coordinates reports for the collaborative, including monthly and quarterly progress reports
- Supports DR Coordinator with triage, referrals, chart reviewing and consultation to DR Liaisons and HSA staff as needed and appropriate
- Participates in RED Team (SF HSA Team Decision Entity) as needed and appropriate
- Provides general administration support to a multi-disciplinary family support team
- Performs other related duties as required
- Training, facilitation, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Extensive knowledge of Case Management/Family Advocacy Practices
- Understanding of Community Health Education Principles, Family Support Standards and Child Abuse Protective Factors
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint and utilizing email communication and data systems
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills – Detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge and sensitivity to issues of diversity including that of gender, race, language, sexual orientation and socio-economic status
- Proven ability to communicate effectively under high-stress situations; demonstrated diplomacy and sensitivity with clients under stress
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Knowledge and experience with the San Francisco FRC initiative
- Experience in a non-profit community agency
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Social Welfare, Psychology, Sociology, Public Health, Public Administration or a related field, and 2 years experience providing case management or/and family advocacy services or a combination of 6 plus years work experience and education
Conditions of Continued Employment
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination upon hire (reasonable accommodation requests will be considered)
- Must pass and maintain annual Tuberculosis Test
- Must pass Department of justice Fingerprint screening
- Complete online recurrent online training
Compensation and benefits
This is considered a full-time, exempt position with benefits. Hiring range is $58,240 - $62,400 annually depending on qualifications and experience.
All full-time positions are eligible to participate in benefit medical health plans including dental, vision, 403(b) plan, earn vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, and ongoing opportunities for learning.
Please electronically submit your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF to: [email protected]
Instituto Familiar de la Raza, is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, culture, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation. People of color are encouraged to apply.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter