We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated bilingual (English/Spanish) administrative professional, which is committed to providing administrative support to the Sana Sana Team and the Program Director. We offer an opportunity for this person to gain experience with a dedicated team of professionals who are dedicated to servicing the mission district and its aligning schools.
The Sana Sana Program is a comprehensive mental health consultation and services collaboration between Instituto Familiar de la Raza, childcare centers, schools, after-school programs, and family childcare providers. Please note this position does not supervise others.
Essential Job Duties are, but not limited to the following:
- Review and reconcile billing documents for precision and completeness based on team’s unit of services
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as required including units of service, in-kind Head Start Report, staff productivity reports, and demographics reports as needed
- Prepare and submit monthly billing invoices on behalf of the team
- Provide quarterly chart review for the Sana Sana Team
- Assist Sana Sana Program Director with ECMH training, by proving required material and general support (i.e sending emails, faxes, etc.)
- Maintain and update Sana Sana Orientation Binder
- Set up and implement file-sharing and ensure paper and electronic files are maintained accordingly
- Oversee purchasing and order tracking
- Assist Program Director with general administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned
- High School/GED with two years experience in related field OR 3-years equivalent combination of education & related work experience
- AA degree preferred in Health or Social Related Studies (preferred but not required)
- Two years related administrative experience preferably in health care environments
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Efficient time management skills and ability to manage own workflow
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and organizational and precision skills necessary for data entry
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership of projects and responsibilities, and is a troubleshooter that solves problems proactively
- Ability to prioritize work, and able to multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Strong team player; ability to collaborate with diverse individuals within all levels of an organization
- Flexible; effectively adapts to changing technologies and conditions within programs
- Demonstrated Customer-Service skills; demonstrating accuracy and attention to pertinent details
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
Conditions of Continued Employment
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination including booster upon hire (reasonable accommodation requests will be considered)
- Must pass and maintain annual Tuberculosis Test
- Must pass Department of Justice Fingerprint screening
- Complete annual recurrent online training
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) position with full benefits. The hiring range for this position is $25.00 through $26.65 per hour.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement Plan including access to Merrill Lynch Financial Advisors at no cost
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Commuter Benefits
- Training budget to explore professional development opportunities
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Please note that if you do not submit a cover letter, you will not be considered.
Instituto Familiar de la Raza is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, culture, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation. People of color are encouraged to apply.